Looking for a 100% natural, moisturizing lip infusion?
Meet LipJao™ . Specially formulated for lip balm snobs
with 34% Shea Butter, Zinc Oxide and Meadowfoam Seed Oil
for a natural UVA/UVB protection.*
This lip butter blend contains:
• Rosehip Oil - known to treat dry, irritated, weathered skin
• Jojoba - rich in Vitamin E
• Pumpkin Seed Butter, revitalizes damaged skin while being rich in vitamins A,E,C.
• Sea Buckthorn - high in Vitamin A which aids in healing
• Propolis- which helps heal and soothe cracked skin
• Natural light flavor with essential oils of grapefruit.
Can't be without?
Take it along, and let us know how you like it.
A blog favorite, LipJao™ has been featured in LuluGrey.com, MyBBF.com and many more
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Ingredients: Shea Butter, Coconut Oil, Cocoa Butter, Candelilla Wax, Beeswax, Pumpkin Seed Butter, Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Castor Oil, Rosehip Oil Jojoba Oil, Zinc Oxide (Non Nano Uncoated), Sea Buckthorn, Vitamin E Acetate, Propolis, Rosemary Extract, Chamomile Oil, Calendula Oil, Essential Oils of Tea Tree, Anise, Grapefruit, Palmarosa
*Our LipJao™ is not SPF rated because the FDA has made it difficult (expensive) for small companies to test. Since our focus as a company is to make 100% natural products, we did not want to make a chemical sunscreen anymore. Instead, we reformulated our LipJao™ to include 34% Shea Butter as well as Meadowfoam Seed Oil which both have a natural sunscreen property. We also did not want to make a pure white lip balm so added just 4% Zinc Oxide which IS, in fact, sunscreen. While we cannot claim a definite SPF number, we can approximate that LipJao™'s rating is SPF-8. – Gale